Reference Documents

Thursday, June 19, 2014

A Slice of Savannah Sewage

I'm traveling and I'll admit the car was going pretty fast, but here is a shot of Savannah, Georgia's President Street Water Quality Control Facility Secondary Wastewater Treatment Plant!


You might want to read further on this topic by visiting the engineering company'a page on this facility's website (Savannah's info on this plant is slender):


Savannah has four water reclamation plants; the one above processes 40 million gallons per day.

You might want to read a brief description of Savanna's "sewer modeling" off of this link:


The facility above is open for tours for schools and some corporations. I am bummed that I am in neither category!



2 comments:

Tabitha415 said...

Nicely written--This post is equally informative as well as interesting.Thank you for information you been putting on making your site such an interesting If you have time please visit my broken sewer line repair page.

Sewertoons AKA Lynette Tornatzky said...

Thanks Tabitha415, I appreciate your kind words. I absolutely will go to your page as soon as I have my laptop up and running, I'm traveling and just on my phone at the moment. (Plus, I am pooped!)