Reference Documents

Wednesday, April 05, 2017

Sweater Poop (Sad Story, So Don't Read If Depressed)


This is a sad posting. Coyote scat is usually not so colorful. If you click on the image to see the larger size, you will see the bright yarn, probably from a little sweater, probably covering a little body, most likely that of a little dog, or possible a cat (but not likely) embedded in the scat. Coyotes do not eat sweaters without something inside of them.

I wavered on posting this. I don't know how many readers there are here, so don't know if this will go anywhere. But when a couple of my cats vanished years ago when I first moved here, having no clue on the coyote population, I would have wanted to know what happened to them.

This was found on State Park land, off the end of Santa Ysabel, on the path that heads to the eucalyptus trees, Saturday, April 1. It had been there for some time. 

No comments: