Reference Documents

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Laterals, Phase 3!!!!

We finally got our letter in the mail!! Phase 3 is going to hook-up status pretty soon! Time to dig laterals, be it by yourself or by hiring a contractor!! If you did not get your letter (shown below), check the link below for your "phase" area and contact the County - (805) 781-5252. Phase 3 is the end of the line for the phases.

There is a link below to the map showing the three areas - 3 is the lime green phase and it seems to be to be kind of dinky. How did that happen? Anyway, I never knew I would be so happy to be in a phase! I have envied my friends that have ascended to the "flush and forget" plateau. I was feeling left out.

http://www.slocounty.ca.gov/Assets/PW/LOWWP/LOWWP+Sewer+Lateral+Connection+Phasing+Map.pdf

Below are the documents that came in the mail. We 3s will have a group meeting on Monday, August 29, 5:30 p.m. at the South Bay Community Center. I will post a rundown on what occurred afterward.


(Click on the images to make them larger.)





Another useful link is the "lateral page" below; check it out if you have not seen it:

No comments: