Reference Documents

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Awesome Poop Shirt!

Helloooo from LA dear readers! Saturday, April13, I had the great luck to be in LA to attend the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books! https://www.latimes.com/books/la-et-jc-fob-festival-of-books-schedule-map-info-20190411-story.html Took an Uber to the Metro Rail at Bergamot Station, and got off right at USC. Was wandering in the huge venue for hours.


I did not find any sewer books - not that there weren't any at a venue this huge, but one has only so much time to look. But what I did find was a handsome young man in a sewer T-shirt, who was kind enough to let me photograph his incredible shirt! (I was kind enough to not ask his name as maybe he would not want to be featured on a sewer blog.) Thank you anonymous young person for letting me capture your amazing shirt!


USC is a pretty old campus. It was founded in 1880. But at that time there were no streets, so I don't think this sewer manhole cover was from that era. But it looks quite old.


If you get the chance to do the book festival Sunday, April 14, lucky you - if not, it is super, super fun, so I hope you can go next year!




2 comments:

Bongo said...

I'm the guy in the t-shirt. I wouldn't have been embarrassed, look at what I'm wearing.

My name is David.

Sewertoons AKA Lynette Tornatzky said...

Hi David! Thank you for posting and especially for allowing me to post your picture!! Sorry for the delay in posting your comment and for answering. I rarely check the posts to my blog (which are held back for review) - because there are very rarely any, and the ones I do get are usually spam. I guess that is what you might expect with a sewer blog....... :-D I think it takes guts to wear a crazy shirt, and in looking the stats to my blog, this post has wayyyy more views that any of my recent posts! Thank you for helping me out!