Reference Documents

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Delinquent!

I was scrolling through Nextdoor this evening and came across the real estate listings which are always fun to read even if I have zero plans on moving. My May 22 blog posting had a quote from the Basin Management Committee's staff report on delinquent sewer hook-ups.

 Put two and two together, and two buildings that have not hooked-up are listed for sale!


$699,000For sale

1937 11th St, Los Osos, CA

    Great income earning opportunity ! Both units have two bedrooms and two bathrooms with a fireplace in each living room . They are close to town , schools and the park. They rent for 1600.00 each and are currently rented . If you are looking for rentals look no further . Please allow a 24 hour notice for showings . A notice of default has been issued . Also the septic needs to be converted to sewer. BOTH duplexes are for sale. 1947-1949 and 1937-1939 are $740,000.00 each .



    $699,000For sale

    1947 11th St, Los Osos, CA

      If your looking for income earning rentals , look NO further ! Both duplexes are currently rented and they have two bedrooms and two bathrooms with a fireplace in each living room . They are close to town, the park and schools . The duplex right next to it is for sale as well which is the same square footage and floor plan . I am also selling that one too . 1937-1939 and 1947-1949 11th Street. You can buy one or both ! A notice of default has been filed .

      Well, good luck to the owner! I'm sure the County is aware of these and now you dear reader (or dear bot), and I am too. And anyone else on our local Nextdoor too. I like the fact that one could easily walk to Sylvester's, La Casita and Kuma living here! (One can Google Earth these buildings if curious, I did not include the pictures.)

      I have no idea what code enforcement does, but I think the tenants don't have to worry. The parking is generous in the front, so I suspect that is where the tanks are, not in the back. So look for the parking lots in front of the buildings to be torn up in the near future. I for one will do so, as I drive my car around town to keep the battery from dying. I promised the auto club I wouldn't call them out again.

      No comments: