Reference Documents

Friday, June 05, 2020

A Sewer Diet Aid!

I had a hearty breakfast at 1:30 p.m. today. I am not an early riser, okay? (Trying not to be overly sensitive about that, I'm old, I'm retired and I REALLY do not have to feel bad about this! I do get up for my 9:00 a.m. Zoom meetings, complete with combed hair and make-up! Okay, yes, I do still have my jammy leggings on and my dust bunny slippers.)

But here it is, 3:36 p.m. as I type this, and I am starved! Must be all the inactivity of shelter-at-home? Anyway, in a stroke of brilliance, for me anyway, I enlisted the help of YouTube to dampen (defeat, quell, quash, crush, repress) my wish to stuff myself with a mid-afternoon snack. This below is what I found. Now, I'm going to watch it all the way through. Let's see if it works—and if this doesn't, I doubt anything will......




It worked!

Now for wayyyyy more fun, read the comments under the video on the YouTube site!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=116&v=UK9YofCkxcc&feature=emb_logo

No comments: